Shop. Sell. Swap.
At Curve Conscious we offer trendy and stylish apparel, shoes and accessories for women sizes 12-24. Because every item in our store is hand selected, we're able to offer the best brands and styles in contemporary plus-size fashion at a fraction of the retail price! Stop by our Philadelphia store where you can:
1. Buy gently used or never worn items in your style and size at reasonable prices.
2. Sell us your items that are in great condition, in season and on trend with current styles. We'll even give you cash on the spot!
3. Swap items you want to sell with new items you find in the store when you use our store credit option.
Selling your items
We purchase the items based on condition, trend, style and brand. If you have questions, please call ahead (215-309-3400). Once we have reviewed your items, you'll be offered cash at 30% of the resale value or store credit for 50% for the items we choose.
Please read the rules below for selling your items:
1. Items should be gently used or never worn
2. Items should be clean and free of stains, cigarette smoke, pet hair and human hair
3. Items should be in season. We are currently accepting summer.
4. Items should be on trend, in style, and purchased within the past 2-3 years
5. Items should be neatly folded to help prevent wrinkles
We are only accepting walk-ins at this time Tuesday through Friday.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) to the store, with the original tag(s) and receipt, within seven (7) days from the date of purchase for a store credit.
Because we hand select and inspect every item we purchase, we aim to provide you with quality gently used items. However, we know that there are times when things get missed. If an item you want to purchase has a small stain or tear, we'll give you 10% off the purchase of the item (at the manager's discretion only).
Curve Conscious owner Adrienne Ray knows what it takes to be different and stand out in a crowd. So, after being frustrated for years with local consignment, resale and thrift shops for their lack of plus-size clothing options, Adrienne decided it was time to give what curvy women all across Philadelphia have been waiting for - a place to buy contemporary and trendy plus-size apparel at a fraction of retail price.
From there she set out to create a store where women, sizes 12-24, could buy, sell and swap apparel, shoes and accessories. It's such a hit for everyone else, so why not for plus-size resale? Today, that store is located in the Brewerytown neighborhood of Philadelphia on historic Girard Avenue. Come see us soon!
Curve Conscious' mission: to provide an exclusive space where plus-size women can feel safe and comfortable, while they shop and sell gently used items in great condition. Because every body is beautiful and everybody deserves stylish and affordable clothes.